These happen with the macos app (latest beta but also previous 6 month betas), and both personal and Google Workspace emails. I will try to describe the issues I am encountering:
- I have 4 emails integrated with Legend, all of them from Google (a personal email account, and three business email accounts).
- After setting them up, they seem to work flawlessly. Few days later, things start to happen.
- The most frequent issue is not syncing anymore with Gmail. If I open Gmail in Chrome, I can see different emails.
- Archiving emails only archives them in Legend, but in Chrome Gmail they still show up in inbox
- Sometimes clicking on an email link in an email attached to a Legend node opens up a different message
Not sure if reproducible on other machines, but on mine has been happening for the past few months, despite resetting the accounts countless times. :-(
@Jay, I assume it has with the Electron module:
node:electron/js2c/sandbox_bundle:2 Uncaught (in promise) Error: Error invoking remote method 'GUEST_VIEW_MANAGER_CALL': Error: ERR_ABORTED (-3) loading 'https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?idr=all%2F1880581333e0879d'
at t.ipcRendererInternal.invoke (node:electron/js2c/sandbox_bundle:2:50591)