Please search before posting
If your feature request or bug report already exists, you can upvote it or add a comment with your own details. That will increase visibility because more comments and votes on one post ranks more highly than multiple individual posts.
Vote for the most important
Click the upvote button on any bug or feature request to show us that it’s a high priority.
- If it is urgent or high priority, please mention it at the top of the post and we will give it the attention it needs.
- If you are posting a bug, please give steps to reproduce it. If we can’t reproduce the bug it’s almost impossible to fix it. So please give a list of steps with as much detail as possible to help us reproduce it.
Tags to reflect status and priority
Priority: low, Priority: medium, Priority: high, Urgent: How urgent it is for the dev team to address the issue. If you have an issue that needs to be solved immediately (data loss, sign in problems, big crashing bugs), please use the Urgent tag to make it stand out. Otherwise the dev team and mods will adjust the priorities based on how important they seem and how many people they affect.
Scope: small, Scope: medium, Scope: large: The dev team will mark threads with how much development work they will take.
Needs discussion: The dev team has questions about how to move forward with a feature or bug. If you see these, we would love your ideas and feedback to make sure we go in the right direction. It doesn’t necessarily mean we’re doing it next, but we need some input before we can plan it out.
In development, Solved: The dev team will mark threads with these as they work on them.
How we triage next tasks
Threads marked as urgent will generally be addressed next. If anything involves data loss it comes first. Then we will use a combination of priority and scope to determine what’s next - larger projects might get delayed sometimes and smaller tasks could get knocked out in quick succession. We’ll give more attention to bugs/features that a lot of people comment on or upvote.
Some useful hidden forum features
- Search for tags to narrow your view, like tag:Bugs -tag:Solved. You can search for -tag:Solved to hide everything already done.
- Search for is:unread to show only threads that have new messages.
- Click the Latest button at the top left to change sorts. Top shows the most commented, and Trending shows the most voted.