This is a sync issue that I noticed is both the iOS and Windows Native Legends are open at the same time. I believe it stems from the fault of the iOS version, in that a sync is not performed if the virtual keyboard is left ‘up’, and can lead to a race condition.
Here is what happened:
- I was running iOS Legend and added an item. I left the virtual keyboard ‘up’ on the screen.
- About 20 minutes later I started Windows Native Legend. It did not have the new item added to my document.
After this it gets really wierd:
- Running iOS iPhone, iOS iPad, and Windows Legend at the same time.
- Windows: Add an item to Legend, items is added to iPad. NOT to iPhone.
- Add an item to iPad, it is NOT added to iPhone NOR added to Windows.
- Add text to an existing item in Windows: It is updated in iPad but NOT iPhone item.
- Modify existing item in iPad: it is not updated in iPhone NOR Windows.
- Modify text of an existing item in iPhone: It is NOT updated in Windows but IS updated in iPad.
I have no idea which device (ipad, iphone, windows) can be trusted at this point because they all show something different. I have cold-booted all three devices and force quit all Legends to no avail.
If I quit all runing instances of Legend, then restart they will again synch once; but changing anything after that doesn’t sync until the apps are restarted. The “last sync” time says current time, but they are not synching.