It took 45 seconds to compute and render the changes of a version from Sept 14 at 8:29 pm (3 versions ago).
It took the same 45 seconds to do so for version from Sept 14 at 3:05 pm
Further down the line , one from June 25 at 2:42 pm was already at 16 minutes when I got tired and tried to interrupt it, but still the interruption doesn’t work. I tried clicking away, pressing Esc, Enter etccc. and no response but this
so the only solution is to completely close the application by clicking the X (top right) which makes me VERY nervous because of possible corruption that can be induced.
So much better than before on the recent ones, but the effect is non linear evidently, I am more than willing to pay the price on time on the unusal cases where you need to recover something and spending a few minutes waiting for it to compute the history, but going back a couple of months and seeing these response times makes it almost unusable, and still going for the backups is still a more practical solution. It takes around 10 minutes to go pick a backup in your local file, upload it to Legend and setup a comparison pane with adequate filters to see what you needed. So that would be my threshold of waiting time for the version history to compute.. anything above 10 minutes is not usable.
@Jay Something wrong is that it is rendering the completed items as if they had been deleted, I believe before they were labelled separately those that were completed from the ones that were deleted.