Waouhhh, I don’t understand anything anymore!
I did all the required manipulations, it doesn’t work.
On Windows, my element disappears in beta version, and also on the beta version of Android.
On windows, my element appears in stable, but does not appear in stable version on android
If I move the item somewhere else, it shows up on the stable version of android, but the subitems don’t. If I modify a single sub-element, it appears, but not the others.
I have just restarted everything, putting everything in a stable version, there is everything that appears, on windows as on android (this is the only progress I see)
If I put everything back in beta, the element disappears on windows and android.
I always talk about the “Travail” element