I kinda have full repro for this bug. I can make it happen at-will, but can’t really describe exactly what is happening.
Example below is with Headings but I suspect it happens in any GroupBy Pane…just don’t have the time to fully develop the test (and probably a fix in one place will fix them all).
Maybe someone else can piece together the pattern from this screencap:
- A Group-By Headings Pane displaying multiple Headings
- Filter settings seem to be irrelevant, in fact this happens with NO filters (which makes no sense, given the ‘locking’ behavior)
- User enters the Note editor for a heading – sometimes
- The dashed “item locking” lines appear around some or all of the other headings in the Pane
- The locking lines remain in place after the Note Editor is exited
- Locking lines go away when focus is moved to their items
- The “locked” items never actually hide