I’ve been an early Moo.do user, went away for a few years, then rediscovered it as Legend. I am mindblown by how much the app has evolved and I’ve switched to it and never looked back!
I am using the MacApp, but there are several issues with the editor, most of them due to automatic reformatting of CSS:
- New classes are not always added - or if they are added, they are moved around and hard to find.
- Hard to work with indentation (Tab key does not work, indenting with spaces is odd).
- Changing existing classes works. Adding new classes/styles does not work.
So two fixes are needed:
- Do not reformat the CSS upon saving (if we need to reset, we can use the reset button).
- Make sure that all custom CSS reflects in the UI (which means it’s loaded last)— this will allow power users to control the UI to their liking.
Thank you so much for your work!