Pasting-in images seems a bit degraded since switching to Legend. I note the following issues:
1) Pasting in an image is so slow that it appears to not even be working. I’m prompted for which Drive account to upload to – and then absolutely nothing happens. After a few minutes, I’ll see my image in the Outline, with the “Uploading” bouncing dots superimposed.
** 1a)** To be fair, this happened on a pretty slow internet connection. But it’s not acceptable for the feedback that the operation has started to be delayed by so long.
2) Attempting a paste while offline gives no feedback that it’s not working. Legend still prompts for the Drive account, but then just does nothing. Not okay, especially since this is exactly what happens even if you DO have a connection.
** 2a)** Beyond just giving solid feedback that the paste won’t work offline, pasting images should be possible while offline. It’s a bummer to get a bunch of work done offline but have to keep notes to remind myself to circle back and paste-on some images when I do have a connection. This also wrecks my ability to use Legend as a design journal, since I can’t paste in images as I work.
3) Legend prompts me for the sync-to Drive account each time I paste an image, even though I only have Drive enabled for one of the two configured google accounts. With only one account enabled, there should be no prompt.
4) Legend appears to upload pasted images as “image.png”. This seems very unhelpful. They could at least be named with a date/timestamp. I have oodles of these things in my Drive now…
5) Not really a bug, but irritating AF: Once an image is “in” Legend, it’s hard to get back “out” especially to the clipboard. You have to view it in Drive, then download it or re-screenshot it off Drive. Direct “download” and “copy” commands via RMB on uploaded images are sorely needed.