- When do you see android docs going blank? Do you see a pattern in what causes it?
I think maybe it happens after updates… but probably nothing you can do on this until I can track down a pattern.
- Can you share a screenshot of the ghost effect on Android? I haven’t seen that. What phone do you have? It may be caused by interesting configurations of notches or something?
Sure, see examples below. Interestingly it’s only ghosting the second line of a multiline item. I do have an s10 which has a notch, but the ghost is only a few pixels
- What do you mean it still updates?
Well a while back I mentioned that it was disconcerting when I opened my document and started typing too quickly - even if I waited for the app message “connecting” to go away before I start typing, several seconds later the document would update often leaving me we something weird happening to the line of text I was halfway through. Now, there’s a “loading documents” for a few seconds, connecting for a few seconds, and I still have to wait an for a while with no visual indicator before typing, to try and avoid this. I get the intention to make the app update in the background… but when it starts jumping around making changes without warning a few seconds after you’ve started typing it doesn’t really feel “background” 🙂
- What do you mean by Folder Header?
Sorry - the big bold pane header that shows the name of an item you’ve zoomed in on (in my case I use a few Level one items - including one each for actions and projects). For some reason I can’t drag from the items in one column, onto that pane header even though the blue outline indicates I should be able to.
- Pane header double click on desktop? In what area do you want to double click to scroll it?
Oh anywhere in the white space - ie whenever the hand icon appears to drag the pane. Hopefully a double click won’t interfere with the click and drag.